Monday, May 18, 2009

BOLIVAR WINS THEIR GAME VS MARSHFIELD

I got to watch a bit of the Marshfield vs Bolivar game before the Cats played and was impressed by both teams. Marshfield attacked the ball and showed great speed in key positions. Bolivar played a quality game (what little I saw of it) but did allow some chances on their goal.

I happened to stand next to Marshfield's coach (Paul? I'm horrible with names) while watching the Harrisonville game and I enjoyed his company and knowledge of the game and teams. I think the hardest thing about this new district alignment was trying to figure out all the new teams strengths and weaknesses and where they all fit. I still don't think we've seen Bolivars A game. I'm hoping they give it to Warrensburg....and I'm sure they will!

No comments: