Saturday, April 19, 2008

SEDALIA TOURNEY PICTURES


I have good news and bad news. The good news is that pictures from the tourney are uploading as we speak and they should take little time to do that this time around.

The BAD news is that I accidently deleted all the pictures from the Wisconsin game and 3/4 of the Ray-Pec game before the camera had a chance to get them saved to my hard drive. I took over 300 and, after editing down to the good ones, we now only have 14 total, all from the Ray-Pec game.

This is why I would hate to shoot weddings.

More good news! One of those shots I didn't delete was of Misty Olsen from Ray-Pec. Why are we posting a picture of a Ray-Pec girl you ask? Misty used to play with many of the Freshman girls and still plays with AJ on her club team. Maybe if I post her picture here, Misty will come down to Harrisonville like we've been beggin.

No comments: